This event is a collaborative effort between Ehalakasa and National Theatre of Ghana, to create awareness, especially for poetry and spoken word, with a touch of live music. Also use the platform to unearth and expose talents, and finally use poetry as a medium for global development.
Talk Party as an event, is held on the first Thursday of every month.
The rate for this event is:
Gh¢5 for Students with ID
Proceeds from this event will be used to develop and advance the course of poetry in Ghana. We look forward meeting you at the Folks Place (National Theatre) on the 2nd of May 2019.Come and experience word therapy from our seasoned wordsmiths with a touch of rhythm to sooth your soul.Ehalakasa: It Live in US!!!
- EHALAKASA IS DIGGING SOMETHING IN ACCRA while the capital shows no ●Show-Case●
- Asmaila Rahinatu: The Spoken Word Artist on a Mission to Create Positive Change
- Sandra Bonsu Asamoah: Exploring Love, Nature, and God through Poetry
- Maame Afua Fosua Ayiku: A Life of Writing, Spoken Word, and Passion
- Lawrencia Asaadare Awinsongya: Empowering Women through Public Speaking and Writing