“Ghana, Believe” Tour: Spoken Word Poetry|Workshop
The thirty-one year old American, award-winning poet, certified Language Arts teacher and Hip-Hop artist Dorian “Paul D” Rogers currently based in Abu Dhabi near Dubai will be in Ghana to give educational workshops, lectures, volunteer at local schools and performances with selected Ehalakasa poets as part of a West Africa tour.
Paul D has shared stage with Amiri Baraka, Nikki Giovanni, and Stevie Wonder to name a few. Paul D is the founder and Host of Rooftop Rhythms, Abu Dhabi’s 1st Ever Poetry Open Mic.
To register for the educational workshop session contact: email@example.com
Please Confirm by 4th April
Workshop Time: 10 – 12 noon
Event Time: 7: 00pm
Rate: Ghc 5
Venue: Alliance Francaise d’Accra
- EHALAKASA IS DIGGING SOMETHING IN ACCRA while the capital shows no ●Show-Case●
- Asmaila Rahinatu: The Spoken Word Artist on a Mission to Create Positive Change
- Sandra Bonsu Asamoah: Exploring Love, Nature, and God through Poetry
- Maame Afua Fosua Ayiku: A Life of Writing, Spoken Word, and Passion
- Lawrencia Asaadare Awinsongya: Empowering Women through Public Speaking and Writing